Monday, August 3, 2009

Sully's Baby Blessing...







Chuck gave Sully a wonderful blessing yesterday and we had a tasty lunch at the park afterwards with mine and Chuck's fam. It was a great day! We are so happy to have Sully in our family, he is such a sweet and good little guy! I love these pics that my mother in law took! Thanks also to everyone who came to share in our's and Sully's special day! We love you all!

4 comments:

jen said...

You look so cute. I love the dress. Sully looks identical to Chuck. I was wrong in thinking he looked like you. Sorry. I can't wait to see Sully on Wednesday!

Robyn Parker said...

Sorry that Dawson was so noisy during the blessing and we had to leave early. The park was a great idea and we had a fantastic time!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Sully looks adorable!! And you look gorgeous!! I love that outfit on you!!! I'm glad that you guys had a great day!! Love ya

Let the Good Times Roll said...

He is so handsome Suzi! I think in the 2nd to last picture he looks a lot like Ander. You guys are one cute family!