Saturday, August 1, 2009

Off Roadin...

Scott being goofy

Rob and i
Chuckles and i
To celebrate our anniversary, Chuck took the day off yesterday and we headed up American Fork canyon. Chuck got to ride his dirt bike, Scott rode his 4 wheeler, and Robyn, Dawson, and i rode on their Razor. It was really fun, even though i was a "nervous nelly" most of the time. I had to hold Dawson the whole time and he loved it! He even fell asleep and it was a super bumpy ride. Thanks to my wonderful mother in law for watching our boys! Ander had a great time with grandma though, so i do not feel bad that he missed out on going with us. We also went to Tepanyaki for dinner with Rob, Scoot, and Dawson, along with Ander and Sully. It was a good way for us to celebrate our anniversary.

4 comments:

KBarkley29 said...

What a good-looking couple! Happy Anniversary!
Sure love those sweet little boys.

jen said...

Looks like fun Nervous Nelly;). Scott's tummy doesn't look so bad for an old guy;). I'm glad Robyn didn't fly off a cliff like the last time!!! I'm happy that you all made it to Tepanyaki alive. I don't know what I would do without my nervous nelly friend! Happy Anniversary! I'm happy that you married your sweetie shnookums! He is a nice little hubby for you and daddy for those cute baby boys! He's dang lucky to have you too!!!!!

JonBeckyJackMatteeStocktonSammeeDavis said...

Fun--tell scott his face is way tanner than is tummy! He better start golfing with his shirt off.

Robyn Parker said...

Thanks for coming with us, you old Worried Wanda! It was a lot of fun even if I did have to slow down the whole way!