Ander is a big boy weighing 38 lbs (95%) and he is 38.5 inches tall (75%).
Sully weighed 11 lbs. (50%) and he is 23.7 inches tall (75%).
Both little guys are healthy and doing good. Poor Sully had to get 2 shots and so he has a little fever and is a little irritable today.
Also, we decided to go get ice cream lastnight and Ander tasted some of Chuck's coconut and he started crying hysterically saying that his teeth hurt. We were worried that he was allergic to the coconut, and sure enough when he woke up this morning, his eyes were completely swollen. We gave him some Benadryl, so hopefully that will help. He says that his teeth no longer hurt and there are no other symptoms, so i am not sure what is going on.
Also, Ander has not been sleeping well at all at night, (i think because he likes to watch the movie Coraline everyday and it scares him). I finally put a stop to him watching it yesterday. He would sleep with his light on in his room all night and even at nap time. So we decided to take out the lightbulb in his room lastnight and he slept much better, so i hope this problem is solved now. I have been only getting 4-6 hours sleep at night between waking up with the baby and Ander waking up so early, so i have been exhausted. Thank goodness for nap time! I am sure things will get better soon though.
3 comments:
Cute little boys! I love Sully's BIG smile. He's such a happy little guy.
I'm glad he's okay. Allergies are scary. Sully is so cute. And such an early smiler!
I agree that Sully doesn't really look like his pics. He's much cuter in real life. I'm so glad that Ander is sleeping better for you now.
Post a Comment