Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Doll...


Chuck's mom thought it would be a good idea to give Ander a baby doll to help him get used to the idea of a new baby in the house. Ander loves his baby and carries it with him everywhere. He likes to put the doll in the baby's swing and feed and sleep with it, it is so funny. At least now he will have his own baby to play with while i take care of our real baby.

7 comments:

jen said...

hilarious!

Becky said...

He is the funniest little boy ever!

Jennifer said...

I think that's a great idea! He's so cute!

Robyn Parker said...

That is so hilarious! When I saw the doll in your car yesterday, I almost thought it was a real baby!

shelbell said...

Too funny. And not a bad idea, really!

Haskins said...

That is the cutest idea ever!! I love that!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is so cute! Ander will be such a good big brother!!