Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pop Rocks and Stuff...

Chuck thought it would be a fun idea to let Ander eat some Pop Rocks and this was his reaction below...
He loved them and we all laughed our butts off! Nice idea Dad!
Also, Ander has been doing and saying some pretty funny stuff lately that i wanted to write down. As we were driving in the car yesterday and not saying anything at the moment, Ander busted out these words. "Ander eat boogers", "yucky boogers in mouth". (He always talks in the third person, by the way) I look back and sure enough, he is eating his boogers. I have no clue where he got that from, but we will definitely try to put a stop to it. I was laughing pretty hard though and trying to not let him see me, so he would think that it was ok.
Ander also is enthralled with watching the choirister in church lead the music. He just stares at her the whole time and keeps asking when are we going to sing again. Because of his interest in this, he loves to lead the music all day long, no matter where we are, he will start waving his hands like he is leading the music. I try to let people know that he is not challenged or anything, because he kindof looks that way, but it is sure funny and i think it is super cute!
One of my favorite things Ander does is sing along the words to the songs he likes that we listen to in the car. He also sings on command the ABC's, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Ring around the Rosies, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, The Wheels on the Bus, and Head Shoulders Knees, & Toes all the time, it is the best! For some reason he hates it when i try to make him count and i have no clue why, but i know he can do it.
He also always reminds me and Chuck to say the prayer every morning, at mealtime, and bedtime and he is so good at saying it himself. He is such sweet and good little guy!
He seriously makes me laugh a thousand times a day and i just can't get enough of him!

7 comments:

jen said...

he is such a cute and funny boy. i love the pop rocks video. now i need to see him sing some songs. it sounds like he's turning out to be quite musical! i'm sorry if it was my boys that taught him to eat boogers;). caleb and cam loved the video!

Liz said...

He is such a doll! I love the age he is at, they just learn so much so fast and always have you on your toes.

Becky said...

Hilarious. Telling people he's not "challenged." He's going to be a famous musician one day! A regular August Rush!

Robyn Parker said...

I think Chuck probably taught him to eat his boogers - I see him do it all the time. I love how he pretends to lead the music all the time - he is such a funny kid!
Also loved the pop rocks video. We will have to try that with Dawson sometime.

Angie Haskins said...

That is so funny!!! I love his little laugh! How cute is that! He is going to be such a great big brother!!

Angie Haskins said...

oh it me by the way angie haskins

Jennifer said...

The movie is hilarious! What a cutie!! We should try giving Katelee some pop rocks!

Isn't this such a fun age? I love all the things Katelee is saying and doing these days, and it sounds like Ander is sure giving you lots of entertainment, too! My favorite is when he told you he was eating his boogers! You just gotta laugh, right! =)