Thursday, February 19, 2009

Potty Training/ New Big Boy Bed...


Ander loves it when his cousin Taylor and mom come over to play and babysit him.

Ander has gone pee pee on the potty twice now, which is awesome, but he hasn't really wanted to try again the last week. Especially since i have not been really consistent or trying that hard with him to go. I really need to just dedicate of full week to getting him trained, as long as he is willing and ready though, so we will see. We also got Ander his new big boy bed for his new room a few weeks ago, but he has not slept in it once yet. He does love his new bed and likes to play on it, but when it comes to sleeping, he would rather be in the comforts of his crib. As long as he starts sleeping in it before our new little guy comes, than i will not worry too much. This is such a crazy time for us and Ander with all the stuff that comes with becoming a "big boy". I am excited for it to all be behind us. Having a hilarious, adorable little guy is the dang best! I love love being a mom!!

10 comments:

jen said...

He looks so cute and too little to be on that big boy bed. I'm so impressed that he's interested in the potty. Keaton turns 3 in a few days and he shows no interest. I'm just waiting for the weather to get nicer so he can pee in a bush, it's much cleaner.

jenjamin said...

arggggh! I hate potty training. The only way I know how to potty train boys is to taking them to my moms and teach them to pee on the rocks... but they that creates another problem, every time they see rocks they want to pee on them.... oh well. good luck with that!

Becky said...

He looks so happy in his big boy bed and monkey picture! Call you later!

Liz said...

He is getting so big!

Stacie Aho said...

Hey Suzi and Chuck! I found your blog from Ian and Kirsten's. It's such a nice way to keep up with eachother, since it's rare we get to see everyone! I hope you guys are well. Ander is a stud! Congrats on baby boy number two! Our second (a girl) is due Friday! We're excited.
(This is Chuck's cousin by the way). I want to invite you to my blog, but I need your email address...

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Way to go on the potty training. We are excited to see you guys next week!

Haskins said...

Wow he is getting so big!! I can hardly believe it!! That is so fun he has a big boy bed and he is potty training!! Too cute!

Robyn Parker said...

I love that "big boy". He is just growing up too fast. Especially love the potty pic!

jen said...

I just had a thought after reading your comment on my Keaty Pie post. Ander is a nurturing nice little boy. I thought I better warn you about your next one. I have a feeling that he's going to be a wild little monkey boy. Prepare yourself now.

maggie holmes said...

oh, he is so cute! it is always kind of sad when they transition to a big boy bed... and at the same time it makes them seem small again because the bed is way too big for them! i love all of these milestones! he is adorable suzi!