Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I have been M.I.A. because...

i have not had a computer for almost a month now! We had to send our computer to be fixed and it still is not back and they do not know when it will be done. I have not been allowed to look on my hubby's work computer either because his company does not allow you to look at any blogs or go on to Facebook, so i have not looked at anything forever!! Just in case anyone was wondering, that is why i have not been online. Thank goodness Chuck was able to get our old computer working and that is why i am able to blog right now. I have alot of pics and stuff to post, but i will have to wait until i get my other computer back.

3 comments:

jen said...

well glorious! i'm happy that you are a little back. i've missed ya!

Liz said...

I have been wondering where the heck you have been! I missed you!

Robyn Parker said...

It's about time you got your flipping computer working again! Welcome back!