Thursday, February 12, 2009

For those who do not know...

Ander will be welcoming a little brother in June! I am so excited and relieved to be having another boy! It just seems like so much less stress to me since i already have everything for a boy and i really wanted Ander to have a little brother to play with. I love girls too, and i would love to have one some day, but for this pregnancy, i am happy that it is a boy. We already pretty much have a name picked, but we still need to think of a middle name. Now we just need to get Ander potty trained and adjusted to his new big boy bed. (More on that on my next post)

8 comments:

Angie Haskins said...

Oh my goodness congrats!! How exciting!! He is going to be super cute just like Ander!!! We need to go to lunch again and celebrate!

jen said...

It will be fun to see if little S looks like Ander. How about Terry for his middle name.

Liz said...

Congrats on another boy!!! WOOHOO!~

jenjamin said...

hip hip hooray for boys, I have lots of those. :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Yay Suz, that is so exciting. Do you want to get together again sometime this week?

Missy 'n Danny said...

yay that is awesome, I am excited for Ander! When are you due?

Robyn Parker said...

I am so excited that you're having a boy. Now someone will get to use all of Dawson's and Ander's hand-me-downs! I can't wait to see what this little guy will look like.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Having 2 boys is the best...mine are such buddies, and I think you'll love it so much! Sounds like we're due pretty close to each other, both w/ boys..how fun!