I got a new flat screen tv in my room, so we gave our old tv to Ander and he has not stopped watching "Horton Hears a Who" since. It is funny because he has never been interested in watching tv or movies before, so it is kindof nice that he actually will sit still and watch something. I am so grateful for this time of year and feel so blessed! I can't believe that i will have another child next year at this time, but i am really excited. Hope everyone had a Happy New Year! (i mostly took videos of Ander on Christmas, so these pics are all i really have).
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Christmas & other activities...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Next year your baby could be crawling around and pulling stuff off your Christmas tree! I can't wait to see him (I predict a boy- but i'm always wrong so maybe you should count on a girl). Sounds like you guys have been having fun!
Love the pictures! When are you finding out what you are having? i am so excited for that!
Sounds like a fun christmas!! I am glad you got a flat screen! That sounds like fun! IT was fun to see you at lunch the other day!! Lets do that again soon!!
Suz, I definitely want to do lunch or a play day with you sometime? Do you still live down in Lehi area? So, do you know what you are having yet? How far along are you?
I love the way Ander says "Horton" all the time. Thanks for spending Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and New Year's day with us!
so fun! I'm so excited that you are having another baby! Looks like you had a good christmas! We should get together and do lunch sometime...
What? I stopped by to see what your up to, and voila...your prego too! Yeah! Congrats. When are you due? You look too cute, glad your Christmas was fun:)
Post a Comment