
Every year my friends and i get together for dinner and a present exchange. Last night we had our party at the restaurant Trio. The food was so good, i could not believe how much i ate and i didn't even get sick. We had a great time chatting and catching up and i even scored a really cute hate and gloves from Banana Republic, thanks to Becky. My friends will kill me for posting this pic, they were all laughing when they saw it, since it was taken at such a bad angle, but i didn't have another one and i want to show how cute they all are. Beck, you look beautiful for being 8 1/2 months prego, don't hate me! :)
6 comments:
It was super duper fun! I can't say that I love the picture. I look like a fat A! I'm glad you came even though you feel yucky at night.
Oh and Jason surprised me with a used laptop from his work. YAY. I'm going to have to figure out a way not to be addicted every second. I'm thinking that I'll take it to my neighbors house if I feel like I can't stop looking at it. I'll tell her that she cannot give it back to me no matter what I tell her.
No hatin'. The pic ain't that bad.
That was so fun seeing you and everyone. We need to have more get-togethers (that I can come to!). Thanks for posting the pic of the memorable eve. :)
Wish I could have been there so I could eat your pizza and rosemary flatbread - yummy!
So fun. Wish I could have been there. I think it has been years since I have seen any of you cute girls.
XXOO
Jen
Post a Comment