Tuesday, October 16, 2007

White Trash Pumpkin Patch






We couldn't find a pumpkin patch by our house and so we decided to go buy pumpkins at Walmart. So here are our white trash pics of getting pumpkins at Walmart instead of a cute pumpkin patch. Ander loved the pumpkins though, he was even able to pick one up, what a strong fella! I have also attached a few random pics, since i am obsessed with my child. :)

4 comments:

jen said...

That is seriously hilarious! I love the white trash pumpkin patch. I just found a real one by my house but it will be our first trip to a real patch, we usually do the Wal-mart pumpkins. Love the pics of cute Ander. I can't wait to see him this week!

jen said...

Comments are so much fun! Thanks for all the comments you put on my blog. I look forward to them:).

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I love the pics of Ander. He was so cute at the gym yesterday! The white trash pumpkin patch comment is hilarious!

The Bullocks said...

I love the White trash pumpkin patch, that's totally where we get our pumpkins. why is Wall-mart such a white trash magnet.
Ander is so cute, I love seeing his cute pictures. he is getting so big.
good to hear from you.