Sunday, October 21, 2007

"Thriller" & Attack of the Vomit and Infection Monster


So, once again Ander has a double ear infection, which means he will be getting tubes in his ears. I actually think that will help him and make him feel alot better, so i am looking forward to it, even though it is a little scary. Of course, with the new ear infections, comes the diarrhea and now a load of vomit, which Ander has never done before. Seeing your precious little baby throw up, is one of the saddest experiences i have ever witnessed so far being a mother. We were up with him half the night and it was awful. I do not know if Ander now has the flu or what, but we all just had our flu shots, so he better not be getting the flu again this year, i hope. Before the vomitting started yesterday, Chuck watched Dawson and Ander for Robyn and I so we could go see Thriller by the Odyssey Dance Theatre Company. It was really fun to see and a good break for both of us. We were even able to go eat dinner at one of our fave restaurants, Stone Ground, and it was sooo yummy. Thanks to my wonderful hubby for babysitting for us and taking care of diarrhea messes. Hopefully Ander will be doing better by my next post. The pics above are of Robyn and I before we left to see Thriller and of Chuck trying to feed Ander and Dawson at the same time, which you really can't tell, but that is what told me he took a pic of, so i thought it would be funny to post.

4 comments:

jen said...

You guys look gorgeous! Sounds like fun! Sorry that little Ander is having such a hard time. Good Luck!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

You look gorgeous Suz! Sorry about the ear infections it sucks.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

You have got to be kidding me Suz- that poor little boy! Hopefully the tubes will help him feel better, that will be good. You and your sis look great by the way - I've never seen Thriller, but I hear it is great. I am coming to Utah over Christmas for like a month- we should get together sometime.
Oh and the pumpkin pic's - so cute!!!

The Bullocks said...

poor Ander, you'll be so glad when he gets his tubes. I swear it's night and day, I totally hated that with Tyson, I swear it was like every other month he had an ear infection, I always felt so bad for him. poor guy. good luck. and he looks so cute even if he's not feeling well.