

My brother Jon and his wife Becky had their fifth child on October 25th, and he is such a dang cute baby, just like the rest of their kids. Becky is such a champ, she delivered Davis with no medication, all naturale, i cannot even imagine doing such a thing! Ander and I went over to Becky and Jon's house today to visit the new little guy and Robyn, Dawson, Leslie, and Taylor were there too. It was fun to see all the babies and hang out with everyone. As you can see in the pics, Davis has alot of dark hair and he is a cute tiny little thing. We took a pic of all of the mom's and their babies too, just to see the difference in their sizes, because they will all be friends and playing together in just a little while. I also love this pic of Sammee playing with Ander, she is such a good cousin. Congrats again Jon and Beck, love you guys!!On a side note, Chuck tore a muscle in his back today and i have never seen him in so much pain. I had to take him to InstaCare so he could get some muscle relaxers ASAP. He is doing a little better tonight, but he can still hardly talk or sit, poor guy.
4 comments:
Wow he really is such a beautiful baby. That is to bad about Chuck. I hope he starts feeling better.
That is such a cute baby, I had to laugh. I think Davis is what we are going to name our baby, after my grandpa. if he will ever decide to come out. I'm going nuts. I hope Chuck feels better.
Davis is so cute. I love the pic of you guys with the boys- the size difference is amazing. I can't believe how big they get so fast. We hung out with our friends on Sunday whose baby is 2 weeks, and I can't believe in 3 months, how big Lance was compared to her - he looked like a giant. It is so fun to see them grow! Wow - don't I just sound like some cheesy mom! ;)
Tell Jon & Becky congrats!! He is adorable! I love all the hair and what a cute outfit! All the babies are just dang cute! Keaton & Kody want to know if they can come and play with all of you one day?
Post a Comment