Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!






Ander was the cutest little stinkiest skunk this year and boy did we have a full day of fun! We went over to Trista's house first and got some pics with her most adorable little turtle, Beckham. Then we went with my sister and Dawson to Robyn's old work where Ander and Dawson were admired by all. :) After that we headed to Chuckle's work to visit him and then we went trick or treating to a few neighbors house's later on. Ander was a little cranky most of the day because he seems to have come down with a cold (big surprise) and he missed his afternoon nap. We had a pretty fun day though and ate lots of candy, i just feel bad for my little guy who is always sick. Ander will actually be getting tubes in his ears on Nov. 12th at Primary Children's Hospital, so i think that should make a big difference and also feel free to send flowers (ha ha). I can't wait to see pics of everyone else's Halloween pics, so be sure to post them! I didn't get very many with Ander smiling, but you can still see how funny and cute he looked.

6 comments:

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Ander was the cutest skunk ever! That was so fun to see you guys today and take such cute pics of the little guys.
love ya
Trista

jen said...

Didn't I say how does Ander look in his penguin costume today? You didn't correct me. Ander is a cute little skunk. Keaton feels left out. He needs to play with his friends. He's a little older though so I'm scared he'll hurt them. Cute pics! Blogging is so wonderful. I think I almost have Becky talked into starting one.

Tenley, Robbie and Brooks said...

Suzi,
I love that Ander was a skunk! Brooks was too! I thought it was perfect. I am impressed Ander stayed still enough to let you paint his little face. He looked adorable.

Danno said...

What a cute guy, he is getting so big. We will keep him in our prayers while he is getting his tubes in. We love and miss you guys

Haskins said...

Suzi, Ander looks so cute!! I bet you had a blast for Halloween. It was so fun to see you today. You looked so cute!!
Angie

The Bullocks said...

Ander's costume is so cute, I love it. you guys all look so cute. Why do I have such cute friends, it makes me look bad, j/k.
anyways, It sounds like you had a fun halloween. oh and thanks for that cookie e-mail, that is so cool, I forwarded it on to all my friends and family. that's such a good thing to have.