
Ander just started taking his first steps last week and today Chuck's mom came over and caught some of his walking on camera (please excuse my cheesy smile in the pics). He is still too scared to full out walk, but he is pretty darn close, scary :). Thanks Karen, we loved having you come over today and for taking such good pics! I cannot believe how fast my baby is growing up! Ander has also been saying a few words and making sounds, it is so cute and i am so glad i get to stay home with him and not miss out on any of it!
3 comments:
What kind of a friend am I? I didn't even know he'd taken his first steps last week. Congrats to Ander! I'm sorry for you that he'll be getting into more stuff now. Keaton just learned this week how to open doors. I kept getting mad at the boys for leaving the pantry door open because Keaton was making messes but I caught him opening the door himself. Little stinker!
Suz that is so cool! He just lookes to big taking steps. I love how your mother in law captured that. Those will be neat pics to have later. Love ya Trista
Suz- what are you talkin about - your big smile is my favorite part of the pic! It captures so much emotion and excitement you have towards his walking! That is awesome that he is taking his first steps. How exciting. I definitely want to get together and see little Ander in person over Christmas - email me your phone number.
Post a Comment